Driving directions from Washington Dulles International Airport
• Leave the terminal on the airport road
• Take Exit 9B onto Rt. 28/Sully Road North
• Go 5.7 miles and exit onto Rt. 7 West toward Leesburg
• Travel 3.9 miles (after 3 Lights) on Rt. 7 West
• Exit right onto Lansdowne Boulevard
• Proceed through the traffic light
• Make a right onto Woodridge Parkway.
• Make your first left into the resort.
Shuttle service through BBC Express can be arranged for arriving and departing flights at Dulles International Airport (IAD). The BBC Express shuttle requires a $35.00 fee PER PERSON each way and reservations for the shuttle are required a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Please refer to the Lansdowne website for more details.
Estimated taxi fare from Dulles International Airport (IAD) is $40.00. Estimated taxi fare from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is $85.00.